A PDF of these instructions is available here
- Find an annual software support contract or Excel file that contains data such as this.
- Note the Products, Metrics and (renewal) Prices for the line items you seek to analyze for effective discounting.
Search by Category to find the appropriate Product and Metric.
Enter the appropriate Quantity and-annual support-Price.
- Ignore CSI# and the other columns for now.
Click ADD ROW to insert the line item based on selections and entries.
- This analysis requires USD so please convert from other currencies as necessary.
- Don't worry about commas or dollar signs.
Once complete, click ARE YOU GETTING A GOOD DEAL? to expose effective discounting.
- Click the trash can to delete the example rows.
Color-coding denotes Remend's assessment of discount effectiveness:
- A valid email is required to proceed from this point.
Quantity and Price may be edited by clicking on the pencil icon for each row.
- GREEN represents a good deal.
- YELLOW is questionable, depending on original license order volume.
- RED represents poor discounting for which efforts to optimize are advisable.
- In all cases, shelfware (un-used software) erodes discounting.
Don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions and comments.