Customer Experience through Digital Transformation
IN THE MODERN AGE OF COMMUNICATION HOW DO YOU REACH YOUR CUSTOMER
Gartner notes dozens of enterprise-class cloud telephony service industry providers. Similarly, the research firm highlights a growing trend of CCaaS business offerings. Confusion drives multiple questions in determining a solution:
- How do I properly assess my current on-premise or cloud solution?
- Which provider do I choose, there are so many my business needs have changed!
- Will a cloud solutions help me overcome my telecom billing issues?
- How do I want to reach my customer?
Costly Cloud Service Problems
Enterprises invest in UCaaS and CCaaS without knowing actual usage stats, global requirements, call flow options, planned growth or replacement timeframes of existing on-premise services. Contracts often result in wasted budget and unused services with vendor lock-in. Remend solves these time-intensive planning and spend issues by proactively measuring usage and evaluating actual needs. This approach chooses the right provider while bringing down contract spending in line with always-changing business needs.
REMEND CATEGORIZES 6 BROAD COMMUNICATIONS FUNCTIONS FOR BOTH UCaaS and CCaaS
- Voice and telephony, including mobile support, global workforce
- Cloud based communications or cloud-based telephony and contact center including audio conferencing, video conferencing and web conferencing
- Messaging email with voice mail and uniﬁed messaging
- Presence, instant messaging and omnichannel
- Virtual Desktop Clients — desktop clients enabling softphone functionality
- Communications-enabled applications — e.g., integrated contact centers, communications platform as a service (cPaaS), CCaaS applications and workstream collaboration (WSC)
Why Customers Choose Remend’s Differentiated Services
Remend serves as the enterprises’ experienced advocate to ensure the best possible solution, contract, costs and billing practices. To execute this requirements-first approach, Remend offers a 360-degree view of cloud service visibility mapping to customer requirements including:
- Turnkey vendor RFP, advising on a decision, contract negotiations, project management of deployment and training/support
- Independent vendor selection with zero supplier conflict of interest to avoid a compensation-based recommendation not in the customers best interest; Remend translates customer needs using a weighted system to select the best vendors
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions first, then finalize a relevant price
- Global deployment management of any selected vendor with Remend directly serving as a project lead and liaison
- Complete design, architect and implementation of requirements and support