Costly Cloud Service Problems; UCaaS and CCaaS
Enterprises invest in UCaaS and CCaaS without knowing actual usage stats, cloud requirements, call flow options, planned growth or replacement timeframes of existing on-premise services. Contracts often result in wasted budget and unused UCaaS or CCaaS licenses. Remend solves these time-intensive planning and spend issues by proactively measuring usage and actual needs.
This approach brings down contract spending in line with always-changing business needs.
UCaaS and CCaaS cloud services eliminate many on-premise requirements but still require certain network, on-prem and SaaS application integration. Unfortunately, there are hidden and unexpected costs tied to cloud service deployments and configuration requirements. Both business and technical teams are at risk due to poor cloud migration execution including the often-misunderstood contracts.
Industry analysts including Gartner categorize six (6) broad communications functions:
- Voice and telephony, including mobility support
- Cloud based communications or cloud-based telephony and contact center including audioconferencing, videoconferencing and web conferencing
- Messaging email with voice mail and uniﬁed messaging (UM)
- Presence and instant messaging (IM)
- Virtual Desktop Clients — desktop clients enabling softphone functionality
- Communications-enabled applications — For example, integrated contact centers, communications platform as a service (cPaaS), CCaaS applications and workstream collaboration (WSC)
To ensure a smooth transition to cloud-based telephony or call center services without undue time or expense, Remend offers a unique trusted advisor combination of measurement, cloud migration strategy, intelligent software and proven execution.
Read more about Remend’s approach to UCaaS and CCaaS in our solution brief Predictive Cost Control for UCaaS and CCaaS Deployments »