proactively build cloud contracts
on your terms
Visualize Every Aspect of Your Cloud Migration
Migration to the Cloud
It’s not always straightforward as enterprises look to replicate their resources in the cloud. They need to actively consider the costs and IT requirements for migrating existing tried and tested on-prem software licenses, infrastructure and service delivery platforms. An estimated 97 percent of Fortune 500 companies license at least some Oracle-branded software with many moving to the cloud.
Enterprises tapping major cloud providers are surprised to find “hidden” or unexpected costs tied to software infrastructure and platform requirements.
Even with virtualization options, enterprises are often unaware of costly new requirements that go hand in hand with the move from on-prem to the cloud. To expedite the migration, enterprises ask cloud providers for custom combination of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Migration costs and contract obligations quickly add up and include overly complicated terms and conditions.
- Remender Free automates the collection of all entitlements using Customer Support Identifier (CSI) information including customer entitlements, renewal dates and pricing
- Remender Basic is a powerful software suite for “do it yourself” customers, operated by enterprise IT staff for deployment reporting
- Remender Pro delivers expert-level professional services to assist with Oracle software asset management
- Remender Enterprise is a proactive managed service that includes compliance reporting, drift management and cloud scoping
Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Software-as-a-Service
It’s a powerful set of optics that cloud providers sell enterprises including owning all the infrastructure responsibilities. But this service level agreement doesn’t mean the enterprise should pay exponentially more for increasing amounts of cloud migrations.
Instead, Remend offers a scalable solution from DIY to complete managed service to proactively build cloud contracts on your terms. This includes the ability to analyze and predict cloud requirements across every asset:
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS):
Measure compute, storage, networking and virtualization requirements to begin lowering infrastructure and operating costs.
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS):
Reduce the number of hardware and software tools needed to support business applications.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS):
Limit SaaS maintenance, compliance, and security services as customers migrate from Oracle on-prem solutions.